About The Job:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day IT operations of the store. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Monitor and supervise the IT Department;
• Troubleshoot any problems that should occur with the system and network, including the servers, workstations, printers, scanners, emails, applications, etc.;
• Data recovery and backup of database and all data files
• Installation, configuration, updates, and upgrades for both the software and hardware;
• Responsible for data integrity, new features and reports implementation, improvement of Microsoft Dynamics SL application;
• Document/write procedures for all processes that involves the IT Department;
• Maintain, improve, and promote company website;
• Monitor day-to-day website operation and transactions.
• Experience and working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics SL application is a big plus;
• Must possess at least 3 years of professional experience in a structured IT environment;
• Minimum of 2 years experience with Crystal Reports and Visual Basic.NET;
• At least 3 years experience with Database Microsoft SQL Server and/or MySQL is preferred;
• Experience with database tune up and proficiency with SQL Structured Query Language is a plus;
• Ability to write comprehensive documentation, reports, and maintain records as requested;
• Basic knowledge of accounting process and familiarity with web technology and terms;
• Demonstrate solid analytical thinking or logic skills, and strong solving skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to work indepently in a fast-paced, technically challenging and dynamic environment without constant supervision;
• Must demonstrate a sense of ownership of work, take initiative, strong team player, constant desire to improve, positive attitude, and willing to learn and experience a new environment.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems is preferred
• Equivalent work experience can substitute for degree.
Charlie’s Fixtures offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, such as:
• Medical and vision coverage
• Paid vacation/sick time
• Retirement savings plan
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.